Rent My Cottage
Dreaming of an island getaway? I can help with that! Now's your chance to rent a little piece of paradise! Escape to Sarah's Rental Cottage as seen on my latest mini series for HGTV Canada. Read on to discover how you can rent this property in 2017 and enjoy cottage living at its finest!
- This private outer island features commanding wide open views of Georgian Bay with fabulous South and West views for magnificent sunsets, and over 8 acres to explore.
- The island is conveniently located with a back dock on the channel (for protected docking) and a private beach for shallow entry. A second dock on the west side of the island provides close proximity access to the building.
- Located in the Township of the Archipelago, District of Parry Sound near the Sans Souci area of Georgian Bay.
- 30 minute boat ride from Parry Sound. Water taxi to and from the island for transport and provision runs is easily arranged if you do not have your own boat or feel comfortable navigating the trip to town.
- Architect designed in 1950, restored and reimagined in 2014.
- 3 bedrooms featuring 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed with sink, 1 Double bed with 3 twin beds, and 2 twin pullouts in the living room. 1 3-piece Bathroom, Laundry (washer and gas dryer), private beach, 2 docks (on East and West sides).
2017 Rental Season:
Minimum 2 week rental, long term rental available (discount applies for 4 week + rental terms)
Cottage enthusiasts will enjoy unforgettable views, brisk temperatures, and starry nights bundled up by the campfire.
- June 3 to July 1 (min. 2 week rental), weekly rate: $2,500
JULY + AUGUST
Fun in the sun! The perfect time to enjoy cottage living at it’s finest!
- July 1 to July 29 (min. 2 week rental), weekly rate: $4,500
- August 29 to September 2 (min. 2 week rental), weekly rate: $4,500
Picturesque and peaceful, warm days and cool nights by the fire for a relaxing cottage stay.
- September 2 to September 30 (min. 2 week rental), weekly rate: $3,000
Colourful fall vistas and cool temperatures offer the adventurer a warm and cozy cottage escape.
- September 30 to October 10 (min. 1 week rental), weekly rate: $2,500
Maximum occupancy: 4 adults with up to 5 children, or 6 adults.
Fabulous views, wall to wall windows, stone fireplace and dining table with built in banquette (windows on south, west and north).
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, propane gas stove and peninsula with breakfast bar (windows on north and east).
King size bed, high ceilings, windows on 3 sides (west, north and east).
Marble floor and vanity counter, shower.
The ultimate kids bunk room features one double bed and 3 twin bunks. Opens on to west facing screen porch at ground level just steps from the dock.
West facing guest bedroom on ground level with double doors to private deck.
New deck with lounge furniture adjacent to deep water swimming area - perfect for al fresco lunches, lounging, cocktails, and sunsets!