12 oz of high quality white chocolate
12 oz of high quality milk or dark chocolate
6 candy canes, crushed
1. Line a 9 inch baking pan with wax paper.
2. Melt white chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water. Ensure that no steam or water mixes into chocolate, as this will ruin the chocolate's consistency.
3. When chocolate is melted, add half of the crushed candy canes and stir.
4. Pour chocolate and candy cane mix into a baking pan and put into freezer for 30 mins.
5. After the white chocolate is set, begin melting the milk or dark chocolate in a double boiler.
6. Pour the melted milk or dark chocolate on top of the white chocolate, ensuring a thin layer reaches every corner of the pan.
7. Add the remaining crushed candy canes onto the top layer, gently pushing them into the chocolate to ensure the candy sets into the chocolate. Put into freezer for 30 mins.
8. Once set, begin cracking the bark into the desired piece sizes. Because the layers are thicker, I like to make the pieces smaller.