6 Top Takeaway Tips: Bedroom + Ensuite
1. The top of your lampshades should align closely to the top of your headboard.
2. The height of your mattress should equal the height of your bedside table.
3. Strike a balance and consider the scale and proportion of your furnishings.
4. When selecting bathroom fixtures, choose matching finishes for winning results.
5. For a custom waterfall vanity countertop, choose marble with uniform veining to ensure a seamless look.
6. More grout joints make a bathroom floor less slippery.
Get The Look
TAPS Bath: Axor Montreaux Shower System, Axor Montreaux faucet, Axor Montreaux wallbar and shower kit, St. George one-piece toilet | Saltillo: Chevron Cararra, 2" x 8" white bevel subway and cararra pencil shower tiles, Big Square Calcatta floor tiles | Sun Shade: Hunter Douglas 002007 white/pearl shade | Wayfair: Inman Accent Mirror and Purist Wall Mounted Towel Ring | Circa Lighting: Orbel Wall Sconce | Lavish Kitchens + Fine Cabinetry: vanity | Lowe's: Richelieu Rectangular Knob | Home Sense: towels | Ciot: Calcatta countertop | Para Paints: P2146-04 Coin Silver cabinetry paint | Benjamin Moore: White Wisp OC-54 wall paint