6 Top Takeaway Tips: Bedroom + Ensuite
1. The top of your lampshades should align closely to the top of your headboard.
2. The height of your mattress should equal the height of your bedside table.
3. Strike a balance and consider the scale and proportion of your furnishings.
4. When selecting bathroom fixtures, choose matching finishes for winning results.
5. For a custom waterfall vanity countertop, choose marble with uniform veining to ensure a seamless look.
6. More grout joints make a bathroom floor less slippery.
Get The Look
Benjamin Moore: Paper White OC-55 wall paint | Worlds Away: Marcus Gray Nightstand | Arteriors: Albany Lamp | Dash & Albert: Layers Hooked Wool Rug | Sarah Richardson Design custom furniture | Regal Fabrics: R-Renley Cream headboard fabric | Hudson's Bay: bedding | Canvas Gallery: Joe Yunfeng Zhao artwork | Kravet: Plein Air Quartz and Baturi Mist pillow fabrics, and Branches Sand drapery fabric | First Class Flooring: Quarter Sawn White Oak flooring