Dreaming of an island getaway?
I can help with that! Now's your chance to rent a little piece of paradise! Escape to Sarah's Rental Cottage as seen on my mini series for HGTV Canada. Read on to discover how you can rent this property in 2023 and enjoy cottage living at its finest
• This private outer island features commanding wide open views of Georgian Bay with fabulous South and West views for magnificent sunsets, and over 8 acres to explore.
• The island is conveniently located with a back dock on the channel (for protected docking) and a private beach for shallow entry. A second dock on the west side of the island provides close proximity access to the building. Located in the Township of the Archipelago, District of Parry Sound near the Sans Souci area of Georgian Bay.
• 30 minute boat ride from Parry Sound. Water taxi to and from the island for transport and provision runs is easily arranged if you do not have your own boat or feel comfortable navigating the trip to town.
• Architect designed in 1950, restored and reimagined in 2014. Refreshed in spring 2023 to include new windows, sanded and repainted floors, repainted cottage, bathroom updates as well as new paths added on the island.
• 3 bedrooms featuring 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed with sink, 1 Double bed with 3 twin beds, and 2 twin pullouts in the living room. 1 3-piece Bathroom, Laundry (washer and gas dryer), private beach, 2 docks (on East and West sides).
2023 Rental Season:
Minimum 2 week rental, long term rental available (discount applies for 4 week + rental terms)
Cottage enthusiasts will enjoy unforgettable views, brisk temperatures, and starry nights bundled up by the campfire.
June 19 to July 1 (min. 2 week rental), weekly rate: $3,500
JULY + AUGUST
Fun in the sun! The perfect time to enjoy cottage living at it’s finest!
July 1 to July 29 (min. 2 week rental), weekly rate: $5,000
July 29 to September 2 (min. 2 week rental), weekly rate: $5,000
Picturesque and peaceful, warm days and cool nights by the fire for a relaxing cottage stay.
September 2 to September 30 (min. 2 week rental), weekly rate: $3,500
Colourful fall vistas and cool temperatures offer the adventurer a great place to enjoy the fall colours and fall storms from in front of the fire.
September 30 to October 10 (min. 1 week rental), weekly rate: $2,500
Maximum occupancy: 4 adults with up to 5 children, or 6 adults.
BOOK NOW! Contact:
Fabulous views, wall to wall windows, stone fireplace and dining table with built in banquette (windows on south, west and north).
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, propane gas stove and peninsula with breakfast bar (windows on north and east).
King size bed, high ceilings, windows on 3 sides (west, north and east).
Marble floor and vanity counter, shower.
The ultimate kids bunk room features one double bed and 3 twin bunks. Opens on to west facing screen porch at ground level just steps from the dock.
West facing guest bedroom on ground level with double doors to private deck.
BOOK NOW! Contact: